On Giving Tuesday, November 28th, please donate to Hike NS.
Why do you love hiking? Is it the fresh air, the calm feeling of green or the heart-pumping rush of reaching a summit for a great view? Share the Hiking Love: On Giving Tuesday, share a photo of you on an NS trail and then donate to Hike NS! Don’t forget to tag Hike NS when you post: #HikeNS @HikeNS @hikenovascotia.
Help Hike NS continue to inspire others to hike, walk and snowshoe with your hiking experiences and photos. With your help, Hike NS can better share hiking stories, events and successes on social media. If people don’t see others hiking and if they don’t know about events, then they won’t be inspired to get out and hike. The funding will support our social media work.
Consider donating $10, $20, $50 or $100.
Although we are not a charity, you can donate to Hike NS to support our work and still get a charitable tax receipt (for donations of $10 or more) by donating through the donation page of our partner, NS Trails. Here’s how:
Donation Trail Map
Hikers like to follow maps and instructions, so here are your directions to donate!
- Click on the Donate Now button to the right
- Choose “general donation”
- Indicate the amount you wish to donate
- In the “message for NS Trails” box type "This donation is for Hike NS" or something similar
- Continue completing the online form
- Pat yourself on the back for supporting Hike NS!