Become a full Hike Nova Scotia member and receive many benefits (benefits and payment options below). Become an associate member for free and only receive the monthly e-bulletins.
Become a full member and enjoy many benefits. You receive:
Annual full member fees are $10 for individuals, $18 for families, $25 for organizations and $100 for a Lifetime member.
- Monthly e-bulletins of the latest hiking news and events.
- Special invitations to Hike NS events and activities.
- Voting privileges for our Annual General Meeting.
- Growing member discounts & perks (MEC, The Trail Shop, Take It Outside, The Outdoor Store, Wentworth Hostel, Bear on the Lake Guesthouse, Milford House, Ideal Bikes, Escape Outdoors)
- Good vibes from staying connected and supporting Hike NS work.
Become a full member: pay online here (including renewals). Become an associate member for free here.
Send in a full membership or gift membership form along with a cheque:
Hike Nova Scotia
- Print and complete the membership form.
- Consider buying a Gift Membership for friends or family on your gift list using this gift membership form.
- Make out a cheque to Hike Nova Scotia Society for the membership amount ($10 for individuals, $18 for families, $25 for organizations and $100 for Lifetime members).
- Mail the form and cheque to:
PO Box 31076 Gladstone
Halifax, NS B3K 5T9